His face turned red. 他脸红了。I’m browned off, sitting here all day with nothing to do.【译文】我整天坐在这儿没事干,感到抑郁无聊。 .He lives to a green old age.【译文】他老当益壮。:He has a yellow streak in him.【译文】他胆小。They treated us white. 【译文】他们公正地对待我们:Aim at one bird,don’t blaze into the brown. 【译文】瞄准一只打,不要射击鸟群。He blacked out the words he didn’t want. 【译文】他涂掉了不想要的词语。Mother gave us the green light to go on the camping trip this summer.【译文】妈妈同意我们今年夏天去野营一次。His hair is touched with grey.【译文】他头发苍白。She is red with anger。 她气得满脸通红。 He is the kind of person who calls white black。 他就是那种颠倒黑白的人。
1、许我所有,盼你枕边相守。
I hope you can stay by your pillow.
2、因为是你所以我患得患失!
Because it is you, so I worry about gain and loss!
3、爱情是个梦,而我总是睡过头。
Love is a dream, and I always oversleep.
4、在爱情里,永远不要抱怨什么。
In love, never complain about anything.
5、再好的东西,都有失去的一天。
No matter how good things are, they will lose one day.
6、他爱旳万劫不复,没有退路。
There is no way out for his love.
7、有多少喜欢,就有多少心酸。
How much you like, how much heartache.
8、你给的爱太重,我承受不了。
Your love is too heavy for me to bear.
9、待繁华落尽,贻你一世春风。
Wait for prosperity to fall, Yi you a spring breeze.
10、始终保持矜持,这是女人之道。
It's a woman's way to always be reserved.
11、我怕失去你,所以迟迟未开口。
I was afraid of losing you, so I didn't speak.
12、还有什么比两性相爱更美丽的?
What is more beautiful than love?